Monday, January 10, 2011

A Snowy Night…


It is snowing hard and heavy outside. I am curled up on the coach, ipad in hand, a bowl of chili and cheese, watching Housewives of Atlanta. Like many queers, I love this show. I watch it every Sunday, while DVRing Brothers and Sisters. Atlanta, however, is not my favorite Housewives cast. I LOVE New York the most. I hope the new season is still good without Bethany.


I am so disappointed that the Colts are out of the playoffs, but luckily fellow blogger Raw Daddy gave me some photos to ease my pain. Check his blog out at http://rawleatherdaddy.blogspot.com/?zx=ef0276445dd94752.
Now, I am all about the Patriots. Yes, I forever love Atlanta, but I am not a fan of the Falcons. Since the Mick Vick Dog Eating incident and the team’s absolute condemnation of him, I lost my love for this franchise. This year will belong to Tom Brady and the Patriots!


Today, I finally got into Rupaul’s Drag Race. A marathon has been on all day. I am in love with Tyra Sanchez. She is beautifully delicious.

I am getting ready to read Jonathan Franzen’s Freedom. Anyone read this? Any thoughts?

7 comments:

Q said...

(logs onto raw daddy)

Chet said...

I heard you guys got some snow this past weekend and that the Gov stated it a State of Emergency. Pleased to hear that you found to enjoy (indoors).

Crazy Diamond said...

Long time no see :) Hope your 2011 is off to a great start...I read Freedom and thought it was extremely overhyped. I just didn't see what the fuss was about, but would love to see your thoughts about it as you progress through it

Corey Keith said...

LOL @ Q! Isn't his blog background hot as hell!

Chet, it did snow a lot. This is day two of being snowed in. Luckily, we were well stocked on groceries.

Crazy, I miss you!!!! How have you been?

Crazy Diamond said...

I've been doing well...Written a book and trying to get it published...Til then doing the starving artist thing by working as a line cook at Radial...lets have drinks some time once Atlanta thaws ;)

Professor Locs said...

Tyra Sanchez is cute as a boy but fierce as a Diva...smile!

Blogger said...

In this fashion my partner Wesley Virgin's story launches in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

THESE are the exact same secrets lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

You took part in those questions, ain't it so?

Your own success story is waiting to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!