Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm justing wondering why (Meticulous Musings)




I'm just wondering why (Meticulous Musings)

1. Why does Double Dees have three consistent things in his bedroom: condoms, lube, and Doritos?

2. Why did Uncle Fe Fe get a rash on his arm after sleeping with David (I am not saying there is a connection, but hey…)

3. Why does 50 Cent look 50 years old on the most recent cover of VIBE magazine?

4. Why did Norton and Ralph, the whale sharks in the Georgia Aquarium, die (I asked Douglas this question and he replied it was the black people. When I asked him what he meant, he said the black employees there poured hot sauce and season salt in the water).

3 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

50 Cent looks terrible in every pic he take IMHO. He does look bad on the cover though. lol.

BronzeBuckaroo said...

Very funny. :-)

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ 4