Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, its That Time of Year Again!





The world’s largest black gay pride event is here!

And this is what to do if you are visiting our fair city... Ignore the rest... This is the breakdown of how it goes down in the ATL for labor day...





Thursday Night- Everyone will be at Bulldogs, getting the weekend started. After 3 a.m. when the club closes, everyone will head to 708 to party till the wee-dawn!

Friday Night- Towers II Night Club is the spot! Everyone will crowd their black asses in their and burn the f*ck up….

Saturday - Brunch at American Roadhouse
Black Gay Film Festival at the Sheraton
Literary Cafe at the Sheraton (with Fredrick Smith- Check it out and buy the book, Down for Whatever! You won't be sorry!)
Falltacular Meet and Greet at Joe’s Crab Shack in Marietta
Shopping and Cruising at Lenox Mall

House Party at Dwayne Tharpe’s!
(If you are not invited, get with someone who is. He really knows how to throw a party!)
End the night with Traxx at their new location
Sunday- Lion’s Den party at Club Europe with annual fashion show! This is the one event on the list of things to do in Atlanta that I will not miss. It never fails to live up to its hype.

7 comments:

N4R said...

Damn I am sick I am going to miss it this year. I guess I will just have to turn NYC as I usually do. Have fun!!!

BronzeBuckaroo said...

Well, I certainly want to be there.

BronzeBuckaroo said...

Believe it or not, I've never attended a black pride event. I always figured that if I was to attend one, it should be in either New York city or Atlanta. I think I'd prefer Atlanta, a place in my own neck of the woods. :-)

Corey Keith said...

Bronze, you have to attend next year!

Frederick Smith said...

Dang, I wish I had seen your list of to-do's before I went to Atlanta for the weekend. I made it to the Literary Cafe -- duh, go figure :-) -- but went to some other events that were kinda... fun, but not fun. Know what I mean?

Thanks for the book shout out! That's real cool of you!
fred
:-)

Star of David said...

I figured that, if you have been to one, you have been to them all !!!.. lol

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

i didnt see u at roadhouse on sunday