Sunday, October 26, 2008

An experience with a Scorpio...


I am a Scorpio and I am proud of it!
Our colors are dark red and black.
Our stone is a Topaz.

Famous Scorpios include Bill Gate, Hillary Clinton, and Sean Combs.

Scorpios are noted for being generous if not kind, passionate if possessive, and sexually perverse if not easy.

Noted for being emotionally volatile with a keen ability to bring out the worst in others, Scorpios usually get a bad rap.

So tell me, are you a scorpio or have you dated a Scorpio? What was the experience REALLY like… Be honest. Many people either raise an eyebrow in interest over the fact that I am a Scorpio or they look with disgust at the revelation… What has been your experiences with Scorpios?

10 comments:

Lina said...

I have dated a scorpio or two...I like Scorpios myself.

And you could never get as bad a rap as Geminis. Lawd, every time I tell someone Im a Gemini, they freak out.

deonte' k said...

I really don't get into the signs and all that stuff when it comes to dating, but since u asked if I dated one and how was it, I have to admit, it was kinda bad, but learned alot in dealing with one. We are OK friends now, but they only STILL want me in their life the way they want. I think it's selfish of them. Sometimes he can be the greatest person on earth, then the next, the meanest person ever lol.

Darius T. Williams said...

Yup - I had a scorpio once or twice before...it's true...they're freaks!

life said...

I just discovered that I've been with a Scorpio. Characteristics: passionate, FREAKY, demanding, and a little possessive.

Sidenote: I saw you and Parker at The chessecake Factory.

Corey Keith said...

Lina, Geminis do get a bad rap... because they are so wishy washy. It's like every day they are a whole new person. You never know what they will do or be...

Deonte, we aren't really mean, are we?

Mmmm.. Darius, I bet he had you making him smothered chicken just so you could smother it on him while he MADE you eat it off..

See, Life.. that's what Im talking about. Why didn't you come up and speak?

@GaryTylone said...

I am a scorpio...thats all I'm gonna say...lol

E. Terrell said...

well... I'm a scorpio and think that we really get a bad rap... we are dynamic people and we show our prowess even outside of the bedroom... and most people simply can't handle it...

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

umm hmmm @ gary t pines

Acoustic Soul said...

I spent many years with a Scorpio. My oldest son is a Scorpio. Ya'll need a planet of your own so you can drive eachother batty, I'll have no parts of that!

life said...

I was with some friends in a booth and u guys passed by I didn't want to holler across the room.