Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Living Just Enough for the City- December 4, 2007



The Big Event of the Week:
Let’s Get Lit 2007 (Reygan’s Annual Birthday Party)
A great party hosted by a gorgeous guy, this event will be filled with the who’s who of HOTLANTA. Everyone I know is invited, so this may be the biggest party of the year.
Date: Friday, December 7, 2007
Time: 9:00 p.m.
Information: While I received an evite, the event is open to invited guests of invited guests. Find a friend who’s going and get there if you can.

Set the DVR for: America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 9! I simply cannot get enough of Tyra and the girls (Ms. J., you included honey.) While Heather was my early pick, Selicia is my hands down favorite. I think Chantal, however, will walk away with the win. Whatever the case may be, there are four more episodes so tune in and let’s dish the dirt.

Reviews are in for: This Christmas and it sucked. I am actually blogging about it soon.

The most recent CD that got my money is: Alicia Key’s All I Am and I must say it is a solid effort. Everyone is gah-gah over this young man and I must say the CD was worth my coins. It is not, however, worthy of the high praise it is receiving. Keysha Cole’s CD Just Like You was much better.

Something Considered: Mark Twain said- “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.” As I look to how I am going to make my life a better life, it is important to consider who I am choosing to be in my life and what role they play. I urge you to do the same with your life and with those you allow to be a part of it.

Must Read Blog of the Week: http://thecynicalones.blogspot.com/ This blog is laugh your ass off funny! I promise that anyone who reads it will want to bookmark it for future reads.

A New Blog to Visit: http://pimusique.blogspot.com/ Interesting. Let’s just leave it at that…

2 comments:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

i like that twain quote

Eb the Celeb said...

You know what... I can honestly say that I am addicted to top model... have always been... but this season, just isnt doing it for me...

and i loved this christmas... and it wasnt because I have a slight obsession for Idris Elba either... I thought is was a nice family movie. A christmas version of soul food if you will..

i'm am loving Alicia's new album too