Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some answers...


4gotten asks:
1. Who or what has had the biggest impact on your life and how?
Growing up in the rural south, I have had a lot of people provide a significant impact on my life, but the greatest impact would be a professor I had in college. The instructor was actually over the orientation program at my college and was in the division of student affairs. I was selected as an orientation leader and worked with him personally. He is an amazing human. He is always positive and optimistic, at least in front of us, and that really had an impact on me. At points in our two years together, I know he was going through some hardships with family and work. And from that I learned that regardless of what is happening in my life, I must learn to keep things in perspective and hold to the resounding truth of my resillance. I really can make it through the darkest night.
2. What is the one thing you want to do but haven't gotten around to doing yet?(in any aspect of your life)
Oh dear. I am working on a dissertation and I have yet to complete it. Hmmm. It is a major disappointment for me. I should have finished last year and I shelved it. When a good friend/classmate stopped writing, so did I.
3. Do you believe you can have or will make a difference in this world.(how or why) I know I make a difference in the world. I am a teacher and a friend to my friends. I know that people’s lives are impacted from what I try to bring into their lives.

Darius T. Williams wants to know…
1. How are the new living arrangements?

Darius, things are a rollercoaster, but in a good way. Parker and I fight constantly and love constantly. I have no regrets thus far. We are slowly ironing out lil kinks in the fabric.
2. What have you learned ALREADY that you didn't know before the living arrangements changed?
I have learned that we both suck at housekeeping. I have a good friend who owns a housekeeping business, but I thought I would get to save money each month by having help from Parker. Clearly, that is not the case. He just left this morning.
3. Did you make that damn smothered chicken for the boy yet? A word about that chicken.
Growing up, I never had smothered chicken. I need the recipe, with specific instructions, and I will make it and post photos. I did make a great gospel CD, however, in large part thanks to Fuzzy.

Young, Black, and DL wants to know...
1. Do you have a fetish with fetishes?
I am a Scorpio. What else can I say? Simply put, yes.
2. By being in a shackn' up relationship, do you have to have sex every night?... I mean is it expected?
We don’t have “sex” every night or every week. We don’t bust every night, but most nights we do. It’s not expected, though. I don’t think.
3. Have you and Parker ever had a threesome, and if not, would you? Oh shit… Well, we are both in favor of threesomes as a concept… Um, I don’t know how much more I am allowed to say about that…

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

What was on the cd? You should definitely get Marvin Sapp's Thirsty album! Great song on the whole cd!

4GOTTEN1 said...

Thanks for answering the questions.