Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A birthday...


Douglas's party was OVAH the top and awesome. The food was great, the drinks were wonderful, the cake was fabulous, and most importantly, the crowd was cute. I really had a great time on Saturday... so much so that I didn't fully recover until today. Today is his actual birthday so let me tell you a little bit about Douglas…

1. He's handsome.
2. He's saditty.
3. He's intelligent.
4. He's fashionable.
5. He's my brotha… and I love him dearly.

Happy birthday, baby! (I am posting your picture on this blog, girl…hope its no tea…

10 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

Douglas is handsome
Douslas appears fashionable

Not sure about the other listed items, so I can't comment on them.

LOL @ I am posting your picture on this blog, girl…hope its no tea…

KennonP said...

I hope you have his permission to post his picture....

Anonymous said...

LOL, leave it to KP to try to inject some tension...Douglas is handsome and I hope he had a nice birthday party — and glad y'all got to enjoy WETbar before it turns into a straight club.

fuzzy said...

Hello brother! :)

Glad things was OVAH the top!

Turn me up a lil said...

LMAO @ your last sentence.....

I think it may be time to think about party rehab...lol

life said...

Whew..what all happen after I slide out of there just shy of 2?! I was just getting crunk when I was leaving, but I had to slide out. I had a blast. I wrote about it on my page. D looks hot in the picture. He will not be mad at all.

Darius T. Williams said...

Um, hey Doug!

deonte' k said...

I'm late, but happy belated bday ;).... has he finished opening all his gifts yet because I don't mind helping him out lmao!!!!

Chet said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Douglas!

yet another black guy said...

You're right, he's very handsome :)