Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Corey Keith's plan to get out of this mess...


On the cover of this week’s Newsweek, Oprah smiles and professes the need to live your best life and I agree. This summer I plan to work towards living my best life. It’s time to diet and I am not just referring to food. Debt diet like Ms. Suzy said… Read the article at http://www.newsweek.com/id/200025... It’s not really about Oprah but it kind of fit into this entry… kind of…

I have a lot of work to complete this summer. Teaching a couple of adjunct classes and completing requirements for an advanced degree, but I am committed to find time for the gym. I am committed to find time to read and grow spiritually. I am also committed to saving money…

I am currently planning my plan for better health. And by better health I am referring to physically, mentally, financially, and spiritually.

I will keep you updated each step of the way.

4 comments:

The Doc said...

I think we all can use some of those lessons......

Q said...

I need to get on that plan with you. I feel like I'm a MESS!!!!

life said...

I definitely need to join this cause. I having the saving part down pack, but I'm not investing well at all. The other three I'm completely unbalanced. I need to stop being lazy and move forward.

Anonymous said...

Corey,

I think I need to join you on this journey. We will have to hold each other accountable. I plan on coming down soon to chill. Oh by the way this is Thomas in NC.