Monday, March 23, 2009

Get into...


The new bookclub selection- Basketball Jones!

March madness is all around us and you need to indulge it with the brothas well read March book club selection, E. Lynn Harris’ Basketball Jones. The meeting will be held on Saturday, at 4:00 p.m. at a member’s home. Cocktails will be included with discussion so why not make it an afternoon stop as you enjoy the unusually pleasant spring weather? Meetings usually last about an hour.

Email me at foreveratlanta06@yahoo.com if you are interested in this great read and fun chat.

Today Parker and I celebrate two complete years. And while you may not realize it, you guys have been there each blog of the way. I appreciate your time and your support.

We both had long days but ended things with quesadillas and Queer as Folk (what a great show… we got it for Valentine’s Day and watch it together).

13 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

2 years! Time flies. Congratulations, and to many more years!

Anonymous said...

Is that model Parker? It looks just like him but I know he does not have a tatoo on his arm, does he?

Anonymous said...

I just finishing reading this book!!! I loved it!!!

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

didnt know he had a new book out hopefully there is something different about it

Anonymous said...

Since I will be in town this weekend. I would love to take part in the book club discussion. I finished the book about a week ago and loved it. By the way this is Thomas from NC... Corey I will give you a call to see where the book club discussion will take place.

Congrats to you and Parker as well.

Crazy Diamond said...

Happy Anniversary :)

back2life said...

Great book, I read it straight through after I picked it up from the bookstore. And Congratulations! I am happy for you guys.

Kyon Saucier said...

May you many more years to come with Parker amour.

The Doc said...

Congrats on 2 years! That's awesome. B-ball Jones is a good one. Have fun!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I wouldn't be good at this book club meeting, especially sense I didn't like the book. It has been my bookof the month, on my blog.I just finished the book and I didn't care for it that much, and wrote about it.

I was highly disappointed!!!

Q said...

Damn, 2 years! Congrats!

deonte' k said...

congrats to u and Parker. ;)

I loved "Basket Ball Jones" :)

life said...

Congrats on 2 years!

I should have been at this meeting. I read it as soon as it came out.

I saw the first fam at Vita's. Where were you?